Send us some rain.. pleasee??

lol..... my entire state is on fire yet again... 2 days of rain is not going to help much...

mommyoftristan

Asked by mommyoftristan at 5:46 PM on Jun. 19, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I would send rain from Washington if I could LOL
    lattemom1

Answer by lattemom1 at 5:56 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• Usually hre in Oregon we have lots of rain...but its been hot and beautiful... I can send some rainy vibes those!! Where are you?
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 6:04 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• I would send all the rain ohio has been having if only i could ill bottle you some :) sorry about the fires :(
    HypoHeartBaby

Answer by HypoHeartBaby at 6:13 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• oh i would be glad to, i live in the mid west and its been raining every damn night for the past week. my poor garden is soo wet its like a swamp. and cause the ground is so moist it floods when it rains... parts of my state people had to be evacuated out of their homes cause the levy broke. too bad we couldnt take all this excess flood water and *poof* it too ya, make everyone's life a lil better.
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 6:15 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• Im living in Florida. there are about 30 fires supposedly and it will be a few months before they can be contained.....
    mommyoftristan

Comment by mommyoftristan (original poster) at 6:26 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• We need some here in NC too! I am on the East Coast and we had about 30 min total of rain in the past month. All the grass is dead and it is pretty ugly looking!!!
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 7:57 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• I am sorry your state is so bad. The weather lately doesn't seem to help those who need it
    2ndtimewish

Answer by 2ndtimewish at 8:28 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• I live in TN/KY border. I would love to send you all the rain we have had in the last 2 days. To you and AZ. Too many fires.
    SweetPea726

Answer by SweetPea726 at 2:34 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• i think you have to ask me again in november...no rain in greece now!
    kea1313

Answer by kea1313 at 1:30 PM on Jun. 20, 2011