I am 37 weeks preg and my husband refuses to have sex GERRRRR

My husband thinks its way to creepy and im like come on help me out here i want sex and maybe help with getting me prepared for labor, but no he wont any other woman in the same situation?

every woman says sex will help progress things and thats what i want but my husband wont help me out.

AliciaLamoreux

Asked by AliciaLamoreux at 5:50 PM on Jun. 19, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I do not have the problem. We do things about once a day but with that in mind. I always go over my due date so I do not put much credence in the fact that it moves things along.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 5:51 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• My husband is even more persistent to have sex now that i'm pregnant. However, some men are like that. Maybe he wouldn't mind playing around and getting you off... if that's what you need, but if it's the sex part.. maybe you should suggest a toy if he doesn't want to participate, that might change his mind.
    kbishop8688

Answer by kbishop8688 at 5:52 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• its the fact we have no passion anymore and its annoying
    AliciaLamoreux

Comment by AliciaLamoreux (original poster) at 5:56 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• I told my fiance that if he doesnt want passion with me then Ill give passion to myself and went out on a walk while i was still pregnant and when I came back he was ready to go! I dont think it works for everyone but if the passion ran out then it might not be the fact that your pregnant and well thats not good AT ALL!
    HypoHeartBaby

Answer by HypoHeartBaby at 5:58 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• LOL... my DH wanted to before the baby but I didn't want to. 1. b/c he pissed me off a few days before, so I wasn't exactly happy w/ him. 2.I didn't WANT to go into labor.
    SAMNMAYASMOM

Answer by SAMNMAYASMOM at 6:09 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• I dont have that issue. My husband would love to have sex but I'm on restriction from my doctor not to have sex.
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 6:31 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• I didn't have that problem, and I went 2 weeks over my due date. So I'm with Melbornj- it's an old wives' tale for the most part.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 6:55 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• Jump him lol I had to jump mine when he was real tired... Most men will not ignore a hard on so get him hard and maybe he will give in.. either that or he will have to sleep with a "kick stand"
    aquarianmom69

Answer by aquarianmom69 at 10:39 PM on Jun. 19, 2011