How do I tell my in.laws

Okay so in 2009 my fiance came into my life in 2010 our son was born, they didnt really approve of our son till they saw him then of course they were head over heals. Now this past year since my boy has been on earth we've had to ask my in.laws for help every now and then which they dont mind very much.

And now fiance and i think we might be pregnant again, and we plan on telling them after we know for sure. But how do we tell them without them freaking out all over us, I dont want them thinking that were rabbits and will have babies every year I want a girl and well to be honest so does fiances mom you can tell shes been kinda asking for a grand daughter. So do I tell them after know? Do I tell them after we know the sex? Or do I leave it up to fiance and hope for the best?

(PS Im a big girl so to those who would say that id be showing by the time i know the sex its wrong i dont show till like 5 or 4 months usually.)

HypoHeartBaby

Asked by HypoHeartBaby at 5:50 PM on Jun. 19, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Let them know that you never intended to upset them and are grateful for everything and you will be having a new addition. :) things will be fine hun.
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 5:58 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• Actually with your second one you typically start to show quite a bit earlier but that is neither here nor there. I would just go ahead and tell them, get it done and over with.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 5:53 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• My first was my second. I was pregnant before but that son got adopted so my first son is my second pregnancy.
    HypoHeartBaby

Comment by HypoHeartBaby (original poster) at 5:55 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• I always just told mine.

Answer by gemgem at 6:46 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• these are my brand new in.laws with my mom i just look at her and say hey mom im pregnant.
    HypoHeartBaby

Comment by HypoHeartBaby (original poster) at 6:47 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• Send your child over to their house wearing a shirt saying "I'm a big brother" lol
    aquarianmom69

Answer by aquarianmom69 at 10:38 PM on Jun. 19, 2011