How to NICELY ask my roommate

To put her cats to sleep. Cant stand them anymore, I made my room cat free but while I did that her mother fucker came to piss in my room not once, but TWICE. not that he can't pee in our rooms he pees in the living room. I'm sick of it, I clean his pee and his litter box. Can I take him to get it done? My back hurts enough because of my pregnancy to get on four legs and clean his piss >=(

SamJ321

Asked by SamJ321 at 6:17 PM on Jun. 19, 2011 in Pets

• The cat doesn't need to be put to sleep. She needs to have him neutered. And i think you need a new roommate. That is so disrespectful and bad for you. If neutering doesn't help, she can get rid of him.
    HollyBoBolly

Answer by HollyBoBolly at 6:19 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• ok first of all you are not supposed to be dealing with anything with the cat litter box. That can harm your baby. Secondly tell her either to take care of her cat or find it a new home.
    mommy2boys03

Answer by mommy2boys03 at 6:22 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• Cleaning a litter box while pregnant isn't good. I would try to tell her she needs to do it or they need to find a new home.
    mommy2xp

Answer by mommy2xp at 6:22 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• I think your BOTH wrong.. she needs to be cleaning the litter.. pregnant women shouldnt touch a litter box.. and you can not put someones cat to sleep bc the owner is ignorant. get the cats balls cut off and it will stop.
    Anonymous

• Spray all the "no pee" zones with amonia. (open all your windows and doors first) cats can't stand it and will stay away! ;)
    cueballsmom

Answer by cueballsmom at 6:28 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• i Agree 100% you are not supposed to be cleaning a cats litter box!!!!! Neutoring her cat will not stop him from pee'n or spraying in the house...thats a myth..anyway just be point out blunt with her..ok lets take this another step..what would you do if he pissed on something that belonged to your baby??? Ahh got your attention ok now take that furry go to her room and tell her the cat goes or she does...plain and simple..stand up for you and that baby girl!!!! I dont know that i would have the cat put to sleep though..i would find him a new home even if that meant at the local shelter...good luck
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 6:28 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• Wow ... you want her to have her pets murdered because you don't like them? I think I actually fear for your kid.

Your best option is to either move out or ask her to move out ... NOT to ask her to murder her pets because you don't like them.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 6:31 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• Cats hate citrus peels and menthol. Can you live with those smells? Put them where the cat can't go. Or move.
    kit_manson

Answer by kit_manson at 6:52 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• I don't understand why you're saying you want them killed, over giving them away or using other methods to keep them out of the room...
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 7:05 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• Personally, I hate cats. I'd of hauled it off by now. Wait till she's gone, take the cat and dump it at the humane society and when she asks tell her u saw it outside and hadn't seen it come back. She'll just figure it ran away
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 7:22 PM on Jun. 19, 2011