Did your baby ever like the moby wrap?

I kind of feel bad because Matt hated it after four months old and it was a gift and I wanted to use it but he hates it. He hates it so much I might give it away.

How long did your kids like it? Would you keep it around for future babies even if number one hated it?

lizziebreath

Asked by lizziebreath at 6:41 PM on Jun. 19, 2011 in General Parenting

• My babies liked any carrier as long as they could be close to me. I didn't like the moby because it was too much work and I neve got the hang of it. I LOVE my ergo and ring sling much better.
    hill_star03

Answer by hill_star03 at 7:17 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• my babies all loved it. I never carried them much after a year in it, they all just got to heavy for my back.
    daughteroftruth

Answer by daughteroftruth at 7:21 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• If you're planning on having more babies I would keep it. What one baby doesn't like another baby may love.
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 7:47 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• My son had acid reflux so bad he lived in my moby. I kicked him out when he was 6 months because he was just to big
    Mzwest83

Answer by Mzwest83 at 9:19 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• Neither of my kids liked any wraps.

lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 10:42 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• my DD hated the moby, but then she didnt want to be held ever. im glad i kept it tho! my DS LOVES it! he's only 2 months but ive used it since birth & its still one of the few things that calms him down.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 11:51 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• we didn't love the moby because of all the wrapping, but we love our k'tan. ds lived in it for the first few months.
    TameraZoli

Answer by TameraZoli at 3:48 PM on Jun. 22, 2011