Im having a hard tired feeling sorry for my friend even tho i know he is hurting

he met this girl less than a month ago and they got married yesterday and today she left him and says she was an anollment (sp?) being im a very blunt person, when he told me 2 weeks ago that they were gettin married i told him that he is being stupid. of course been married for 12 years and its been hell since day one and now going thru a divorce im more-less against marriage any way, and im sure thats what he assumed the point i was making when i told him gettin married wasnt a good idea. but that wasnt my reason, he knows nothing about her other than she looks great in a bikini, and i told him that and he said she is the one i knew it from the moment i seen her. if she was really the one she would take a lil more time to date and get to know each other b4 gettin married, esp since she is a single mom of 3 kids, so its not just her life she is messing up its her kids. and dont get me wrong my friend is a true gentleman and wants a family in the worst way...and just so we are understood no i do not want him, i have a girlfriend, im not interested in guys.
he came whining and crying to me about it and i wasnt able to offer much support other than the blanket terms, things will work out, im sorry... i just cant relate to his situation. im really worried that he will do something stupid like hurt himself, his luck with women sucks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:42 PM on Jun. 19, 2011 in Relationships

• Woah....Married yesterday and done today?!?! That's too bad =(
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 6:48 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• i think the part of the reason, well the main reason he rushed into it is cause he is in his 30s and no kids and here she has an already made family, and the kids dad could care less about them...im sure it seemed like an idea situation, just marry this beautiful woman, and just step in to be dad to these kids...instant family
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:56 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• Aw....Poor guy.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 7:19 PM on Jun. 19, 2011