Why is it guys don't want to get married now a days?

the majority of what i see is they can have babies but not get married why is this any guys care to answer ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:51 PM on Jun. 19, 2011 in Relationships

• Why buy the cow when you get the milk for free?

Answer by gemgem at 6:56 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• more and more femme men equals more and more marriges
    HypoHeartBaby

Answer by HypoHeartBaby at 7:01 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• I don't want to get married either it was hard enough in a relationship with no laundry, feast or famine and waiting for the bills too be paid.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 7:10 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• I dunno...my husband was just as excited as I was to get married.
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 7:18 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• your lucky lol

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:20 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• My husband is all about being married. He loves it. The first time he got married he was 19, 10 yeard later she left him for a chick. Then he married a few years later and she was a psycho. Now he's married to me! He is old fashioned and believes if u love the woman and possibly want a family with them, u should get married.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 7:26 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• Becasue they don't have to - there are plenty of women who will shack up with them or just be a bed buddy whenever they want sex. There are men who do want a family, but there are women who are willing to go into having a family without marriage.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 7:40 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• Why get married ?everyone likes to play house anymore. If they already have kids and live with someone to them whats the point of getting married if they can have it all without the commitment.
    mammaangelof4

Answer by mammaangelof4 at 10:30 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• Women are willing to move in and have sex freely with them, so why commit? SMH
    VintageWife

Answer by VintageWife at 2:56 AM on Jun. 20, 2011