Well, isn't that a kick in the teeth !

For the last 7 years I have supported my husband, helped him follow his dreams and basically I put up with alot ! I even put my own dreams on hold for his.

But I always kept in mind that one day it would be worth it, he was going to school to get his dream job that would one day provide for us, enough that we could finally have a baby and I would beable to stay at home and take care of our kids, we would have a nice house, and we just wouldnt have to worry as much about money ( right now i work 12 hours a day and barely make enough to pay rent, after paying for his schooling) ....

And now things got so perfect, he graduated, started his new job and within a few weeks I got pregnant ( I am 4 months now) ....

well he told me yesterday that not only is he leaving me for a woman he met at his new job, but she is also pregnant.....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:54 PM on Jun. 19, 2011 in Relationships

• Take him to court.. if u didnt sign a prenup he still has to support YOU... then when the baby comes he will have to pay for the baby too..
    Anonymous

• life's a bitch sometimes..I'm sorry that things have not worked out for you the way you thought they would. It totally sucks although now that he has a good job you should be able to get good child support and alimony. I know not exactly what you want to hear right now although I believe that we have to make the best out of all situations and unless he is willing to try and work things out there is nothing you can do to stop him.

I am very sorry and wish you the best!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 6:58 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• Find a really great lawyer.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 6:58 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• ouch, im sorry i cant imigine the pain you are going through right now. i would be beyond pissed
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 6:58 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• What an asshole. I hope u take him for everything he has and more. Suck his ass dry, jack him up every way possible, meet a nice man who will love you and baby, then come back and tell us about it.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 7:01 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• Wow momma kick him in the nuts not mature but niether is what he is doing to you.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 7:05 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• That is a kick in the teeth and something that he'll have to live with the rest of his life. Something very similar happened to me, but it was after 15 years of marriage and 6 kids. Make sure you have someone looking out for your legal interests because it's hard to make these important decisions when you're emotional. A good lawyer is definitely in order. For the rest of it, try to let it go. You'll need all your energy to take care of yourself and your baby. You can't afford to waste one drop of energy on him and what was supposed to be. You're stronger and more capable than you may be feeling right now so reach deep inside and grab that iron core that will see you through this.
    I'm sorry for what you're going through. Keep in touch here and let us help you through this.
    LoriSnyder

Answer by LoriSnyder at 7:07 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• Take him to court and also sue her for alienation of affection. Screw them both over where it will hurt both of them..... the bank account.
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 7:12 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• Oh ALSO.. ( cant believe I forgot to add this ) .... he said he might just sign over the rights to my baby, because it would complicate things with his new family ( his actual worlds)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:21 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• Don't give him any options here. Make him pay for this! Research lawyers and get the very best you can, then make him pay for that too! I was in a similar, but different situation. My biggest mistake was trying to be fair for the sake of our child. Don't do it!!!!! He will never be empathetic and never give you anymore help than required. Get all you can during the divorce.
    camiam81

Answer by camiam81 at 7:33 PM on Jun. 19, 2011