Do you have a testimony or a miracle you would like to share, on what THE LORD has done in your life or your child's life?!

Let's face it... Everyone is looking for someone or something to fill that void in their lives. It could be a relationship, drugs, money, our job, we can even try to fill that void with our own kids. But in reality, only CHRIST can fill that void in our heart and lives if we LET Him. Only HE can give us that peace, joy, and hope that we are searching for. And He is a miracle working God. Some people don't know HE is just as capable as doing those miracles today that he did in the BIBLE. Well, I can gladly say that I AM GLAD He found me. He has healed me of different illnesses, before and opened my eyes so that I could see angels. (oh... He also healed my daughters puppy last year when it was about ready to die when we prayed together) NOW THAT'S a GOOD God! I love Him sooo much and HE means EVERYTHING TO ME!!! So if you have a testimony.... be an encouragement to someone else AND please share what HE has done for YOU!

shestands4truth

Asked by shestands4truth at 6:56 PM on Jun. 19, 2011 in Relationships

• my son survived multiple strokes when he was 6 weeks old,9 years ago he was wheel chair dependent. Today at 15YO he can walk,run,ride a bike,play on trampoline,do anything a "typical"teen would do but talk verbally. He uses American Sign Language. My DH and I thank God daily that he is alive and well
    RobinChristine

Answer by RobinChristine at 10:31 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• I was going to ask why this is in debate...then I read the comments. Have fun.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 4:58 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• But in reality, only CHRIST can fill that void in our heart and lives "

FAIL. NOT.

sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 6:42 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• God has answered my prayers many times. I believe in God with all of my heart. I know the power of prayer.....all I have to do to see God's miracles is look at my son!! God is always there through the good times and the bad. Knowing God is with me, through it all gives me the greatest peace.
    Kellyjude1

Answer by Kellyjude1 at 7:08 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• God has answered my prayers many times and for my kids too. I know I wouldnt be where I am without him.

Answer by gemgem at 7:13 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• god has answered my prayers, 4 yrs ago i gave birth to a baby boy, and during labor the cord was so tight around his neck and the drs say he should have not made it but that one little prayer i said i believe saved him. I do believe he will help anyone if you let them, and now my son is happy and very healthy. i thank the lord everyday cause he gave my sweet boy life..
    ashes27165

Answer by ashes27165 at 7:51 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• Christianity drove me to drug abuse...the GODDESS saved me.
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 6:53 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• Well in 6th grade this nerdo kid was shlumping his way up through the desks and I suddenly heard a voice say "you're going to marry him." I don't know where the voice came from and remember loooking around wondering who just said that to me. Obviously no one. A few years goes by and the boy switches schools and I randomly meet him at a McDonald's a couple towns away. Now we're married with 2 kids and he's studying to be a pastor while serving time in the marine corps. I really believe that was God letting me know what He had planned for me.
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 8:03 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• CEWarsop, she can post wherever she pleases, and it's not about religion, it's about a relationship with our creator. You can call it what you want but it doesn't change the truth, that God is real.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 1:50 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• and by the way...this belongs in the religious section...not the relationship section.. quit preaching where you have no grounds
    monstersmommy20

Answer by monstersmommy20 at 2:23 AM on Jun. 20, 2011