Which is worse?

Anthony Wiener sending a picture of his penis to a random chick or Dick Cheney (while he was vice president participating in a "canned hunt" where he killed 70 ring neck pheasants that were released with the sole purpose of being shot by hunters. they released 500 Cheney and his hunting buddies shot 417 out of 500.

I think what Cheney did was WAY more psychotic than Wiener! Neither one of them did anything ILLEGAL so why did Weiner have to resign and Cheney didn't?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:11 PM on Jun. 19, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• I agree with you.
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 7:19 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• totally agree!
    mizzjobe

Answer by mizzjobe at 7:22 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• why did Weiner have to resign and Cheney didn't?

Because he sent nude pictures from work and gave women his work phone number while talking to them online so they could confirm it was really him. I'm sure if Cheney shot something in his office, he would've been in trouble, too.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 7:25 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• It wasn't a canned hunt.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 7:26 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• I'm sure if Cheney shot something in his office, he would've been in trouble, too.

Hehehe.

I don't think the two are comparable.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 7:31 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• I don't think the two are comparable.

Based on everything else he was doing at work, I think it's a safe guess that Weiner shot "something" while he was in his office, so it's kinda sorta comparable.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 7:37 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• No I don't agree, hunting pheasants is one thing but imo, hunting women, when one is married, it is an entirely different and unethical "sport"... And him doing that trash with her being pregnant, just makes him that much more of a slime ball.
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 7:46 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• And him doing that trash with her being pregnant, just makes him that much more of a slime ball.

see and to me Cheney shooting those poor animals for no other reason than he thinks its fun makes him a HUGE slime ball!

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:52 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• Based on everything else he was doing at work, I think it's a safe guess that Weiner shot "something" while he was in his office, so it's kinda sorta comparable

Ok, you're right. =)
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 8:03 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• see and to me Cheney shooting those poor animals for no other reason than he thinks its fun makes him a HUGE slime ball

I don't like hunting either, OP. And I'm not a fan of Dick Cheney. But let's face it, what Weiner did is a lot worse. And hunting is (to some people) a sport, and not illegal.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 8:08 PM on Jun. 19, 2011