I need a meal idea!

I've got four tomatoes, two green peppers, a ton of pasta, shrimp, salad fixings, a jar of mushroom alfredo sauce, cheddar cheese, and a brand new food processor. I need an idea of something to make for dinner tonight, and I'd like to get rid of the produce especially since we're going out of town in a few days. Anyone have any ideas? :)

lyricsoprano90

Asked by lyricsoprano90 at 7:14 PM on Jun. 19, 2011 in Food & Drink

• boil up enough pasta to feed everyone. Dice up tomaotoes and set aside. CLean shrimp and cook them in a pan with a little oil and garlic if you have any. If not S&P will do. Add the 2 green peppers sliced and saute for a few minutes. Take pasta out of the water and toss with shrimp and peppers. Then add tomaotes and serve. I wouldn't use the cheese or alfredo sauce with the shrimp. Cheese and sea food just don't do together.
    You can make up a salad to go with or you can toss the salad fixings in with the warm pasta. Don't cook them together just let them wilt around noodles.
    MrsLLove

Answer by MrsLLove at 7:23 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• Boil up some pasta (ideally angel hair or something like that), and toss with olive oil. You can easily saute the shrimp (do you have some garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper?). Saute the tomatoes and green peppers together (peppers first for a few minutes, then add tomatoes). Toss the shrimp in at the end for just a minute, then serve over the pasta! Easy! Just season with garlic, salt and pepper, maybe some parsley.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 7:20 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• LMFAO! throw everything in that mixer and cook and eat! lol my mom and i when i was younger use to have guess it meals no kidding a lot of our recipes are invented!!!!
    HypoHeartBaby

Answer by HypoHeartBaby at 7:20 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• Thanks! Sounds good, I'll try that out. :)
    lyricsoprano90

Comment by lyricsoprano90 (original poster) at 7:26 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• I'd throw the pasta, veggies, shrimp and sauce together.
    hill_star03

Answer by hill_star03 at 7:27 PM on Jun. 19, 2011