How to bring my house plants back to happiness?

I have 3 house plants and they were happy at first but now they look sad what can I do to make them happy again?
I water them but then they turn yellow so I cut back on watering them and now they haven't grown not to mention I took them outside and some of the leaves turned brown... I don't under stand either I am doing too much or not enough.
I obviously DO NOT have a green thumb...:\
thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:21 PM on Jun. 19, 2011 in Home & Garden

• If you know what kind they are look them up online and see if they need sun, low light, tons of water, not much water. And many house plants do not do well outside.
    whitepeppers

Answer by whitepeppers at 7:28 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• I've had those problems at my office. The best advice I can give you that helped me bring my plants back to life was research. I looked it all up online. I used advice from different sites. If one thing didn't work then I tried the other site.
    dsadang

Answer by dsadang at 11:50 PM on Jun. 19, 2011