How long do you think you would stay in a sexless marriage or relationship? adult content

Ten years was enough for me what about you?

pinkdragon36

Asked by pinkdragon36 at 7:23 PM on Jun. 19, 2011 in Relationships

• Depends on why its sexless. If its because he doesn't find me attractive or sexually satisfying, it'd be the day I learned that about him. If its because of a physical disability, I'd never leave my relationship if it was healthy and emotionally sound.
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 7:25 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• If it was due to neglect of the relationship I guarantee it wouldn't have been 10 yrs. If it becomes sexless due to medical/physical reasons thats a different story. My husband went through a 3 yr period with ED. We didn't learn he had a disease called Peyronnes until he went to the urologist. 1000mg of Vit E everyday and the problem no longer existed after about 6 months. He has to take it for the rest of his life. As soon as he stops the plaques build up again. I would never have left him if it was beyond his control.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 7:27 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• It depends. Am I happy? Is he happy with me? Are we both good to the kids? Are we older? Is there a medical condition? Does he still love me? I mean there is alot more to marriage then sex and by the time you get older youre not having much anyway. It always comes down to choice, you choose to love someone and stay committed.

Answer by gemgem at 7:32 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• I agree. If my man ever ends up having a permanent dick problem, I wouldn't leave. If he just didn't want to have sex I would look into why.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 7:29 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• Forever, he's the one I gave my life too. For better or worse. If that is the only problem in the relationship. If I still enjoyed his company and loved everything else about him. Our talks and the life we've built together.
    SassySue123

Answer by SassySue123 at 7:26 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• I don't put that much emphasis on sex. My hubby can't because it causes him intense pain. Our relationship is more than just physical.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 8:09 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• I was with my ex for 3 years and it wasn't because we weren't having sex for like 2 of those years it was because we pecked before we left each other. we pecked when he came home. and that was it. We were more like roommates than a couple. There just wasn't love...not just no sex.
    dbodani

Answer by dbodani at 8:15 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• depends is it a relationship or marriage. why is it sexless.
    notjstasocermom

Answer by notjstasocermom at 8:22 PM on Jun. 19, 2011