what is it.

ieve been haveing white discharge 24/7 the last two weeks what it is does it mean im gonin to go in labor soon?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:57 PM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Pregnancy

• maybe, but u might have a yeast infection.
    Anonymous

• no not necessarily, after i reached 30 weeks my discharge really picked up and it was whitish
    8firsttimemom8

Answer by 8firsttimemom8 at 8:03 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• i didnt have any kind of discharge at all when i was pregnant. it could be everything or nothing. sometimes i have white discharge.. but im not pregnant, nor am i TTC.. and i dont have any infections or whatever. it just something that happens. no matter if you are pregnant or not. and i actually doubt that white discharge is a sign of labor...
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 8:10 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Discharge is normal. It tends to increase during the last trimester. I don't know if you are going to go into labor soon. Everyone is different.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 8:13 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Its normal i had it too though out my Pregnancy..
    and now im not and i still have it but not as much. every girl is different.. some get it and some dont.. but it's not always a infections unless it smells bad.. if any thing u should ak ur doctor!!
    yamil519

Answer by yamil519 at 8:52 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Oh lord, when I'm pregnant its like I have a faucet in my pants...I get a lot of discharge and unless its got an odor or an abnormal color, you probably have nothing to worry about.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 8:55 PM on Dec. 12, 2008