Girl names?

Xura

Rilee

Kassiti

Anastahsia

Take a vote.

HypoHeartBaby

Asked by HypoHeartBaby at 7:33 PM on Jun. 19, 2011 in Baby Names

• sealed lip

SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 7:42 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• throwing up That is as positive as I will be.  Just because you think I should have a positive comment about your lack of taste in baby names doesn't mean I am going to listen.

Anonymous

• I gave my honest answer. I have named four human beings with amazing names. I named them without worrying about what people on a website thought. If I posted and asked about names I wouldn't tell people how to answer, that is for sure. If the names aren't liked than who cares how you are told? Everyone has their own opinions. As far as the meanings of your name choices, yes, I am aware of the meanings aside from your family name so you keep speaking out your ass and name your human beings. Who really gives a damn?
    Anonymous

• Rilee the best, but don't like the spelling. Trying too hard to be "unique"
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 3:55 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• Anastasia.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 7:35 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• None sorry

Answer by gemgem at 7:34 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• Anastasia is nice
    lattemom1

Answer by lattemom1 at 7:45 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• I like Rilee. I even like the way you've spelled it. I don't understand why people are so against different spellings. My name is spelled different from the original and I've only ever gotten positive comments on it. I've even had two people ask me if it was okay that they "stole my spelling" haha. I think as long as you can tell what the name is there is no problem. Haha as long as it's not Bailey pronounced Amanda or something dumb like that haha there shouldnt be a problem.
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 10:35 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• I like Rilee alot! As it is my daughters middle name although it isn't spelled (Rilee) it's spelled RILEA ( Since my mother's middle name is LEA pronounced LEE I decided to spell it that way after my mom) which is think is Beautiful, but that's my own opinion. & every one is untitled to their own opinions if they don't like the names then they can tell you but you don't have to listen if you chose not to. She is your daughter, you name her as you please. & Good Luck with your name choice.
    mackenna_tayven

Answer by mackenna_tayven at 3:56 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• please comment positively!
    HypoHeartBaby

Comment by HypoHeartBaby (original poster) at 7:35 PM on Jun. 19, 2011