Bumps on Areola that leak milky/clear liquid. Normal?

I have bumps on my Areola that look like goosebumps, except they never go away. Well, I sqeezed one and clear liquid came out. I sqeezed another one and clouded clear liquid came out. Is this normal? Im not pregnant by the way.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:42 PM on Jun. 19, 2011 in Health

• have you had a baby recently or anything like that? I found I had a milk duct on my areola after i started breastfeeding.. Its really nothing to worry about. but if you read up on them they say to never squeeze or pop anything like that around ur areola. Here is a site to read over.. http://www.health-news-and-information.com/4civista/libv/w28.shtml

MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 8:54 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• Eh. My youngest is two and I get the same thing. I don't worry much about it.
    cueballsmom

Answer by cueballsmom at 9:23 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• I have three children yougest is 4 and have had this happen since my first child my dr said it is common
    lisaHJ

Answer by lisaHJ at 9:56 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• are you pregnant or breastfeeding
    spidermonkey090

Answer by spidermonkey090 at 11:21 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• dr
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 11:57 PM on Jun. 19, 2011