Have you ever been with a guy who is small below the waist? adult content

Have you ever dated someone but the sex just isnt any good? And you've got nothing to work with?

lilma0608

Asked by lilma0608 at 7:50 PM on Jun. 19, 2011 in Relationships

• Yes, and it was a huge (haha) bummer, because he was gorgeous and had his doctorate in computer science, so he would have been a real catch! He was so small that the condom kept slipping off. Unfortunately, he didn't even make up for it in other ways, if you know what I mean...
    katiemomNY

Answer by katiemomNY at 8:33 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• Yep, dated a guy with such a tiny dick, condoms wouldn't stay on and it was so small, it wouldn't even go in.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 7:53 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• yes it was awful i have to have some sex and good not only was he small but he was awful
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 7:56 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• that's so sad. poor guys. Is it a deal breaker? I slept with a dude who had a really tiny one and it grossed me out. reminded me of a little shaky chihuahua. gross. He ended up being an ass hole anyways so I am glad he will never satisfy a woman.
    dbodani

Answer by dbodani at 8:10 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• My husband doesn't have the biggest dick in the world. Hes probably about a 5 incher. I've had bigger. But in my opinion, guys with bigger dicks...don't even try. My husband is the best lay I've ever had, and thats because hes slightly insecure about his penis. He says its not big enough, but its fine...its not all about the penis ladies...guys have fingers too
    monstersmommy20

Answer by monstersmommy20 at 2:17 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• Hahah , Yes . Thats why we only had sex once , and we dated for like nine months .
    des11987

Answer by des11987 at 7:53 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• yes and i never went back for more..
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 8:09 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• Not short,but REALLY skinny! It couldn't have been more than and inch and a half around! We never got to actual intercourse. There was no way I could have pretended that was satisfying!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:21 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• I was with a guy that was really tiny but at one point when we were having sex i threw up in my mouth cause i felt dirty and disgusted by his really small penis. i also can't be with a guy too skinny either i tried that and i couldn't feel it at all and i'm pretty tight down there despite having a four year old. I'd never be with any guy that is tiny or too skinny now.
    CEWarsop

Answer by CEWarsop at 10:52 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• There's a difference between small, and sad. Penis size isn't everything, in fact most women climax by external (clitoral) stimulation. If his tongue and fingers work, you might want to consider sticking around!! :)
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 9:39 PM on Jun. 19, 2011