Dating a married man

Have you ever dated a married man? What was your experience? Do you think it is wrong if so why? Because from my point of view if you are dating a married person it's not your fault that the person is cheating on his wife or husband... you're not the one obligated to stay faithful to her/him.... not saying that its right because not at all do i think so. Just curious I hear about this crap all the time at work.

I've never been married but as far as I can say now... if I found my husband cheeting on me I don't think I would be mad at the women, I didn't marry her. I'd be hurt and furious that my husband did that to me. and as far as sorry goes it wouldn't be necessary because he can have his new chick, i'd throw the towel in then.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:51 PM on Jun. 19, 2011 in Relationships

• it still makes you a slut in my opinion.
    Emmajosmommy

Answer by Emmajosmommy at 7:53 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• The other woman isn't the slut. HE IS.
    Anonymous

• No, I have never, don't think I will ever. What if the shoe was on the other foot how would you feel. Also you have to remeber if he will cheat on her with you what makes you think he won't cheat on you.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 7:55 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• You're condoning aand encouraging. Yes its still homewrecking. And if i ever caught you with my husband you'd wish you were dead.
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 7:55 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• maybe you aren't obligated to be truthfull and faithful to her but how does it make you feel knowing you are the reason for ruining a marriage, a family. And please do not try to pull it is his fault not mine bull.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 7:57 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• I dated a married but completely separated man who filed for divorce. He didn't cheat though, they were in different residences and all that.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 7:57 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• Yes, I have done it, when i was very young. It is never ok to to invade someone else's home. I (and him) caused the break up of his family. Now his son won't grow up under the same roof of his mother and father. It is beyond wrong.
    Anonymous

• On second though if my husband cheated she might as well keep him cuz I don't want that back :)
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 8:02 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• You have a point, he is the one that stood in front of all his friends, family, and God and promised for better or worse. Ultimately he is the one to blame, so when I found my husband of 6 years cheating, I didn't get mad at her. But really, you have to put yourself in someone elses shoes. Because someday this could be you. As far as dating a married man, mine is seperated and has been for longer than I've known him. Thanks to legal tie ups and his ex deciding to become a transient it will be forever that he is married. I can't imagine how annoying it would be if he was actually supporting her or going home to her every night. I'm selfish, I can't see sharing a man I love.

camiam81

Answer by camiam81 at 8:04 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• Not for me. I think both parties are wrong to do such a thing. The man is very obviously wrong and the woman in my eyes is a homewrecker. I guess it just really rubs me the wrong way.
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 8:05 PM on Jun. 19, 2011