How Do I Gain Some Will Power?

Im trying to eat better and start living a healthier lifestyle because we are trying for another baby. I make all these goals for myslef and swear that when I get up the next day Im going to put my plan into action. Ya, doesnt seem to work. i dont have any will power! How do I gain some?

beckymom18

Asked by beckymom18 at 7:56 PM on Jun. 19, 2011 in Health

• take some time to decide what you want more sit down and make a plan you can fall into a little at a time change small things then work up to bigger things start small and build from there
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 8:28 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65RgMSmFCiw
    saralouise

Answer by saralouise at 9:46 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• take all junk food out of the house. Exercise first thing in the morning. the later you wait to exercise the less you want to do it. once you start living your healthy lifestyle you won't be able to go back. good luck
    spidermonkey090

Answer by spidermonkey090 at 11:19 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• law
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 11:56 PM on Jun. 19, 2011