Do you know any well off people that are ** STILL ** UNHAPPY?

I do. Do you know any poor people that are postive? I dont!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:04 PM on Jun. 19, 2011 in Health

• I know a several "poor" people that are happy.. including me, I also know a few "well off" people who aren't happy. Money does not make you happy just comfortable
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 8:06 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• no
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 8:18 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• I know people who are well off and they are stressed! The more you have the more you want and before you know it you've snowballed yourself into a higher income bracket with a huge mortgage or two and two or three car, boat, motorcycle payments, and you have kids to put through college, etc, etc, you cant afford the time to stop and smell the flowers or anything that doesmt smell like money! I know poor people who are happier and grateful for what they have and know how to appreciate the important things in life.
    Anonymous

• I know a few people well off that aren't happy and a few that are, the same goes for people that are poor and peopl ein the middle
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 8:31 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• I think it depends on what your definition of poor and wealthy are. I know people who are wealthy and don't happy and I know people who are poor who are happy. I think people need to learn how to be happy no matter what they have and make the best of what you have instead of wanting something you can't have.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 10:15 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• are you talking about health wise or money wise ??
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 1:03 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• People that are "well off", are just like the rest of us. I've always heard that money doesn't buy happiness, but people with money actually can just as unhappy as the rest of us. I have a friend who does have money, but he never married or had kids, so I do think it is true.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 1:14 AM on Jun. 20, 2011