Annoying !

Now I usually do not care what my kid's sperm donor ( aka. my ex husband ) does... But every once in awhile I will hear of something and it just annoys me to no end ( and yes I know I shouldnt let it bother me ) ...

So I get an email today saying " if you want a good laugh, look at her facebook status" ... meaning my ex husbands live in girlfriends facebook page....

Now to describe why I have a problem with her ( and what makes it "funny") ... is this girl was once engaged to my exs best friend, one day they decide to run off together ( and by running off, I mean they move into her moms house) , leaving me, and her fiance in the dust, along with her mortage and our kids... She instantly thinks this means she has to be mean, talk badly about me, and just try to blame everything that goes wrong in their lives on me.

My husband hasnt even seen the kids in almost 3 years - not because I wont let him, even though that is what he tells everyone, but because he doesnt want to... as soon as I had to get child support on him ( to where they would take it out of his paycheck) , he quit is job ( she doesnt work either) ...

SO, he cannot pay for the 2 children he has with me, but he goes ahead and makes 3 more with her ( that is 3 kids in 3 years) .

Today she posted a photo of him holding their 3 kids, wearing a shirt that says #1 dad and a status ( paragraph) talking about how he is such a great dad and it is too bad I wont let him in my kids lives, because then maybe they would have better lives than what they have... and that all kids need a real dad in their lives, etc, etc, etc.

This coming from a woman who is living with a guy who has 5 kids who he doesnt pay for, she also cannot pay for her 3 kids, and they think this is fine living... the state pays for everything - their apt. , their food, everything , and they have no plans on "upgrading" that lifestyle and also think it is ok for her drug dealer brother to babysitt while she smokes pot in her bedroom ( and then talks about it on facebook).... meanwhile, my kids live in a house that I bought, they have homemade meals that I make for them, and can pretty much have everything they want - including all of the mom time they can handle... but yes I am the one ruining their lives...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:27 PM on Jun. 19, 2011 in Relationships

• wow laugh she seems funny and a waste of space
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 8:32 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• You know the truth. Laugh at her delusions.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 8:42 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• It would be funny, it she didn't have 3 little ones,, I say count your blessings mamma,, good riddance to bad rubbish!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 8:43 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• I don't blame ya..
    my ex who won't answer a single call or text from me, texted me today to see if he could take our 3 year old to the park (knowing we just went to court and he has SUPERVISED visitation only, and it's based on an agreed timetable, not, I'm gonna ask last minute!) (he's suppose to call at LEAST a day in advance to ask, so that we can make proper arrangements).. well since he called last minute, I already had plans with MY father and the girls, so he was SOL.. then he was bitching on FB how he never gets to see his kids (well maybe if you had showed up the last 5 times we scheduled for visitation, he wouldn't be bitching!)
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 8:49 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• I would smile.... She sounds like an idiot and as for him He can believe whatever he wants but deep inside He knows the truth. Hes a deadbeat.
    mammaangelof4

Answer by mammaangelof4 at 10:48 PM on Jun. 19, 2011