What could this be...

So I'm a soon to be first time mom. Tomorrow I'll be 38 weeks. Today was at my mother in laws and the entire morning from 11-4ish I had been having a horrible back ache/pressure that went away when I stood up to walk but as soon as I sat back down it would come back... I'm not sure if it's braxton hicks or what... anybody have an idea what this could be? it's off and on but when it comes it doesnt feel like a normal back ache... it's lower back and lots of pressure

jessiskinner200

Asked by jessiskinner200 at 8:31 PM on Jun. 19, 2011 in Pregnancy

• ur body getting ready for labor
    Anonymous

• yeah it does sound like your body getting ready if yor conserend ring the hospital
    Nicole_Anne

Answer by Nicole_Anne at 8:45 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• Could just be a pinched nerve - your body has a lot of extra weight and things have been moved around - hard to say, but that's my quess
    SweetPea1617

Answer by SweetPea1617 at 8:48 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• Go get it check out, with this being your first baby you don't want to wait to long...
    JaniceMc27

Answer by JaniceMc27 at 9:05 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• I have not get this feeling since yesterday, I have a doctors appointment on Wednesday so I will bring it up to her unless it comes back again before then.
    jessiskinner200

Comment by jessiskinner200 (original poster) at 7:39 AM on Jun. 20, 2011