How do I get the word out on this site about my cause?

I started a non-profit organization, Boxes for Soldiers. We send boxes to soldiers in need such as soldiers with: no family, families unable to send them items, families who don't support what they are doing or even just soldiers who could use something positive showing up for them. We pride ourselves in the fact that we send boxes to specific soldiers with their name on the box, it's something that is their own. We currently have 15 boxes sponsored with supplies and postage, all we need are names. We have contacted several 1st officers overseas and many have gotten back to us. Our box count to date is 17 boxes in just over 2 months. There are hundreds of wives and mothers on here who may know of their husband/sons friends in need or they may be unable to send things themselves and we would like to help. I need to know the best way to get knowledge out there that we have the supplies and the ability to help. You can visit our site or email me with any questions, but if you could guide me in the right direction on how to promote this within your site I would greatly appreciate it! On Facebook: boxes for soldiers or www.boxesforsoldiers.com are the two ways to contact us.

CiaraE

Asked by CiaraE at 8:45 PM on Jun. 19, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Well for starters I can "like" you on Facebook and share your profile with my friends. Good luck!
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 8:54 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• I would greatly appreciate that!
    CiaraE

Comment by CiaraE (original poster) at 9:03 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• Me too :)
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 11:19 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• a very good cause i might add"
    Sarah961

Answer by Sarah961 at 12:12 AM on Aug. 9, 2011