about your father, who can relate?

I have no clue who my biological father is.
I will most likely never know him. He was an anonymous sperm donor.
I want to hear from other people who don't know their biological dad, how it makes you feel.. and really i guess i just want to know that i'm not alone.... even though i feel like i am...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:00 PM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Relationships

• I have a biological father, however, he molested me for 5 years of my childhood. I think I would have been better off not knowing him. I'm pretty sure I would be a different person if he didn't do this to me. Sorry if I didn't answer your question. =(
    Anonymous

• I do not know my bio-dad either. My mom was a little...well let's be honest...easy in her early twenties and here I am. I do have a dad though. She has been with the same man for going on ten years. Ironically enough it's my older sisters bio-dad. I really don't care who my real father is because my Dad is who my mom is with now. He's more of a father and dad then any stranger could ever be at this point in my life. He wanted to adopt me, but I got married before he could get around to it. He walked me down the aisle and is an amazing grandfather to my kids. =) I hope if you haven't already maybe one day you can find someone like this.

Navymama

Answer by Navymama at 8:11 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• My husband doesn't know his biological father. His mother had a one night stand with his BD before she met her future ex-husband. His BD left him because at the time he was born my hubby's mom was engaged to the future ex. He was a military officer and BD thought he was leaving his son with a good man. He was wrong but never knew what this man would do. I am dying to find this man. I desperately want to meet him. But my hubby is scared. He's afraid that he won't be the man he has built up in his mind or he won't want anything to do with him. BTW his name is David Biddle, he was in the airforce in the Phillipines in 1970. Just in case someone happens to read this question and knows this man, please let me know. To the poster, if you can find your dad. Don't be afraid unless you have good reason to be.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 8:13 PM on Dec. 12, 2008