Am I pregnant

I have had two major anxiety attacks and i have been sad then fine. I am so nauseuos and the last couple of days my sense of smell has been insane...I have chest pains alot and I keep having to go pee.
I have thought I was pregnant before and I don't want to take a test because I dont want to be disappointed...does it even sound like its possible?

Mayhem1109

Asked by Mayhem1109 at 9:23 PM on Jun. 19, 2011 in Pregnancy

• The only way to find out is to take a test (or wait 9 months). I understand about testing and being disappointed but you need to find out sometime. Better to find out now and possibly have to deal with disappointment than wait.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 9:27 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• Just take the test! You'll drive yourself crazy playing the guessing game. Good luck :-)
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 9:58 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• I agree, take a test. Disappointment is easier to handle then not knowing and doing something you might not have done if you were/are pregnant.
    mommyof20507

Answer by mommyof20507 at 10:11 PM on Jun. 19, 2011