What's the one place you spend a lot of your time outside of home and work?

My SO never is always with his guy buddies and i don't like my girls as much as he likes his guys. i rather just be at home with him. my hobbies are all at home, but i want to be out more, wheres a nice fun place outside of home and work?

lizzybee44

Asked by lizzybee44 at 9:27 PM on Jun. 19, 2011 in Health

• im either at home or the grocery store :(
    Ronnies_Girl

Answer by Ronnies_Girl at 9:29 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• same here, when he goes out with his friends, which is rare I have movie night with my son, or just have some 'me time' all of my friends live about an hour from me and me being 9 months preggo I cant handle the drive.
    thelovelymzbre

Answer by thelovelymzbre at 9:32 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• same here my both my girls live 4 hours away
    lizzybee44

Comment by lizzybee44 (original poster) at 9:38 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• We are always on the river or on the beach during the warm months.. That is where we spend most of our time outside of home or work.. Hubby and I with the kids go to the river.. When I go to the beach it is with my friends and the kids..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 9:44 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• My best girlfriends all live in other states, so I usually prefer time to myself at home instead of going out. Sometimes I'll take a book and go have lunch by myself though.
    katiemomNY

Answer by katiemomNY at 9:54 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• so i'm not the only one enjoying time alone at home, that's good, i thought it was a bad thing like i'm some sort of hermit lol
    a river sounds nice, or a lake, i'll definitely have to look into that where's there's one in my area
    lizzybee44

Comment by lizzybee44 (original poster) at 10:10 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• Gym, pool... I love reading at the coffee shop with outdoor seating. Used to be a cafe near me with loads of beers, you could sit outside and try something new. Hiking (I was member of a club). Walking/bike trails. I love playing pool, but not everyone lives near a pool place where a woman feels comfortable playing alone.

Not that I ever really do those things, but that's some of them. Also, I almost joined a club that matches my interest in history, a reinactment group, but I really can't do it. If I could, that's where I'd be. Hiking club, history club, outside hiking, canoeing, or drinking a beer or caffeine with a book, or playing darts or pool. That's about it.
    Tracys2

Answer by Tracys2 at 10:25 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• at the park or at my friend Stephs house.
    MandyP27

Answer by MandyP27 at 11:09 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• If I'm not at home, I'm at the gym.
    1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 2:04 PM on Jun. 20, 2011