What does this sound like to you??? Please HELP!! Its a lot of reading but I really need help!!!!

Okay so back in late Jan.Early Feb.I took an at home pregnancy test it said it was positive in march I went to the drs and they did a pee test and it said negative.I didnt have any bleeding just pink spotting for 3-5 days when I would of been around 7 1/2 weeks or so.So the Obgyn told me I wasnt pregnant and I got a false positive.They told me to take progesterone(I also have PCOS) so Ill get a period.I asked for a blood test to monitor my HCG hormones but they told me no!

Meanwhile I am throwing up non stop,i pee all the time,I have chronic UTIs,my boobs got big,I got that clear-ish liquid coming out of my boobs,I gained like 15lbs even though i throw everything I eat up,and they noticed my uterus was hard,etc....I have all the signs and still they refused an ultrasound and a blood test.So in may I got really sick I went to the ER found out I had a kidney infection and blood poisoning.They did a pee test it came out negative....but the nurse felt my uterus noticed it was big and hard and moved up towards by my belly button and she told the dr to scheduled an ultrasound he said no bc i went in for kidney failure and he wasn't going to scheduled an ultrasound.So I ended up on anti-biotics and anti-nausea pills bc the throwing up got worse.

So now on june 14th my stomach started hurting a little but it wasnt that bad the pain didnt go away at all then on June 16th I decided to go to the hospital so I woke up and took a shower and while in the shower I felt weird like my stomach hurt so bad I doubled over and i felt something like fall in my stomach then all this pink water poured out all over and some little clots I washed up got out and I started to get stomach pains every 5 mins it hurt so bad I was doubling over.I was focusing my breathing and it wasnt helping I thought I was going to die.So I went to the hospital and was bleeding Dark purple and black blood.I waited in the hospital for 7 hours!! It was so long they did a pee test it came out negative.

By the time I seen the physician assistant the bleeding pretty much stopped but my tummy hurt so bad still i was having severe beyond period cramps......The PA Told me it was just a heavy period....but when she did a vaginal exam my vaginal walls were inflamed mind u i don't have any STDS,I haven't had sex in almost 2 months and its the same with masturbating.so there should of been no reason my insides were inflamed.She pushed on my uterus and it still hurt so bad.She told me since I was in so much pain she would give me "any pain medication i want" So i asked for Vicodin bc I couldn't take the pain.

So I got home around mid-night still in pain took a shower and laid in bed well around 3 in the morning I felt something in my stomach and I doubled over in pain so I stood up and right as a stood up i felt like I had to push so I pushed and I felt something come out of me I ran to the bathroom and looked and a huge blood clot came out it was as big as the palm of my hand.I never had anything that big come out of me.I poked it and looked at it I didnt know what to do bc I started spotting black blood too so I flushed it down the toilet.Since then I been cramping and cramping my stomach is still big and sore....I cant stand the pain I am going to the hospital with my baby dad on Monday...I am still leaking water too when I walk around a lot,my insides are inflamed,and my cervix is low.

I need some help on what it could be......Could it be an ectopic pregnancy or a miscarriage??? Please help me I am like so freaked out trying to be strong :/

PrincessTierra

Asked by PrincessTierra at 9:32 PM on Jun. 19, 2011 in Pregnancy

• You flushed it? I would have taken it to he ER with me for a tissue analysis....
    Anonymous

• why didn't you get a blood test? Like planned parenthood or any of those places will do a blood test with little provoking.. I don't know where you go for your medical needs but I think you need to change... and yes, this sounds way too odd even for CM.
    Camilletnt

Answer by Camilletnt at 9:37 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• It sounds like you need to go to a different doctor/hospital.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 9:39 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• i prob wouldnt have flushed it..idk what this could be but you deff need to go back and tell them your new systpoms and tell them ur passing clots the size of ur plam....go to diffrent ers if u have to..but dont wait
    rachel216

Answer by rachel216 at 9:42 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• You should never have flushed the clot. I would have taken it in to the doctor or into the ER. I have no idea what could be going on, but I hope you get it figure out soon! If your doctor will not help you, find a new one...you doctor doesn't seem like he/she cares much about his/her patients! I wish you lots of luck!
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 9:44 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• Yeah I flushed it I actually held it and touched it and it didnt have a foul smell it felt like a normal clot nothing hard in it I didnt know what to do.....I thought about going to a planned parenthood but I have been to the ER 4 times within the last two months and I have went to countless obgyn appointments begging for a blood test and such and each time they refused....its been so stressful and hard..

I am going to a much better hospital tomorrow...I dont have a car or anything so my boyfriend took the whole day off of work tomorrow so tomorrow morning we can go to the hospital...I first went to Mercy and they arnt a good hospital so I am going to go to UC Davis...They are a lot better from what i heard.
    PrincessTierra

Comment by PrincessTierra (original poster) at 9:44 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• I am looking for a new dr because the one i went to was uncaring and unprofessional.
    PrincessTierra

Comment by PrincessTierra (original poster) at 9:46 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• Miscarriage
    INSIST on an ultrasound or tell them you will sue!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:46 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• Time to find a new doctor!
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 9:54 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• You should go now... you should not wait.. this sounds like you are still in the midst of a miscarriage or whatever, but it is not normal to experience this type of pain/situation. I would not wait..
    Camilletnt

Answer by Camilletnt at 9:55 PM on Jun. 19, 2011