Yes I'm going to ask... adult content

My Husband is away from home, he's online and wants to play... We've done this before, but it's more for him than me. I don't have an ear piece so I have to hold my phone, my computer freezes, so I can't really see him on my camera, and he can't see me if it does, etc. So it's not fun to me. I have worked my butt off today, pulling weeds, cutting grass, cleaning, etc.. I'm tired. I told him I didn't want to, he wanted to know why, so I told him. He's upset now, and won't speak to me, except when I ask a yes or no question. He said I just gave him a load of excuses. I told him I think it's pretty shitty that he acts like that. What do you all think? I know some will think it's silly to do this anyway, but that's your opinion.. I'm only asking if I should have just said yes, and was he right to be upset. Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:34 PM on Jun. 19, 2011 in Relationships

• If your busting your butt taking care of home while he's away (whether you work outside the home or not) he should be a little more understanding. When I say i don't feel like it he gets it, try tomorrow, no attitude ever follows. Men sometimes seem to have a hard time realizing women/moms don't run on batteries.
    thelovelymzbre

Answer by thelovelymzbre at 9:42 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• BTW, He will be home by Wednesday....
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:35 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• i dont think he had a right to be upset.. you had a busy day and besides he will be home in a few days!
    xo0kcg0ox

Answer by xo0kcg0ox at 9:38 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• awwwww he wants some dirty time.. oh well, he can wait.. try again tomorrow... :) no, he should not be upset. Tell him you'll watch him if he want that .... just no on your end.
    Camilletnt

Answer by Camilletnt at 9:44 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• I guess he'll have to get over it. I told him no already. I just don't appreciate the attitude. I didn't give him an attitude, or get upset, I just said no. I make it a point to take care of him when he's home, in every way. I did all of that stuff today so he won't have it to worry about when he gets home Wednesday... I would think he would have thought of that, but unfortunately he didn't. He was only thinking of himself. I could have left the yard a mess, and leave the rest to him when he gets home, but I never do. IMO I don't think it's fair of him to be selfish, he's not working today, he's been off all day, and doesn't have to go back to it until tomorrow morning. My work doesn't stop, no matter what, because I am at home...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:52 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• I get what your saying, when your running like that it can feel like just one more thing to do.
    cluemein

Answer by cluemein at 9:56 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• Not that I would ever do anything like that, but it's your choice. However, to be neutral about it, I think that what he isn't saying to you is that getting off is all you are worth. He obviously didn't care that you worked so hard, he's only thinking about his own self. He should feel lucky that it was YOU out there doing the yard work. You actually already did something for him today.
    attap5

Answer by attap5 at 9:56 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• I would have probably opted to do some still photos and sent them to him instead of doing a live cast. It would have been easier for you plus benifit him. IDK im just that way though, if my hubby is a way and needs some dirty time, I try to do what i can to please him
    Shani527

Answer by Shani527 at 9:59 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• is he upset because it's fathers day? or would he be upset if it was just a regular day? that does make a little difference.
    if it's a fathers day thing, he may just feel lonely and miss you and upset because he may feel neglected..
    if it's an any day type of thing, then he's just being whinny
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:03 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• Just tell him he can have the real thing on wednesday.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 10:07 PM on Jun. 19, 2011