Already mommies i have a question for you,sorry if its kinda silly

so i have no idea what its supposed to feel like when the baby is dropping or if ill even feel that at all, but im curious what everyone felt just so i could get an idea of what to look for

im asking because for the last few weeks iv felt a pressure like feeling sometimes and it kinda feels like i have to go to the bathroom, i go and sit and nothing happens lol

i forgot to add ill be 33 weeks along tomorrow

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:44 PM on Jun. 19, 2011 in Pregnancy

• for me its felt like a lot of pressure, and now at the start of my ninth month, pain. I waddle all over the place and I go to the bathroom seems like every 2 1/2 hours
    thelovelymzbre

Answer by thelovelymzbre at 9:47 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• I felt that way with both of my pregnancies it depended on where my lo's where laying what helped if I couldn't pee was lift my tummy and stand up and do a little dance and then try to go pee again my OB told me to do that and surprisingly it worked, G/L :)
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 9:51 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• That should be were NOT Where. Sleep deprivation :(
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 9:52 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• you can see it visually... but when the baby drops it increases the pelvic pressure and braxton hicks you get to enjoy! Good luck.
    Camilletnt

Answer by Camilletnt at 9:52 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• Camilletnt- ill be able to see it? will my belly look lower or something? sorry im kinda clueless on what to look for >.<
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:53 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• I could breath and eat a full meal! LOL I never felt much pressure so to say like I read about on here. The main sign for me was being able to breath more easily again, then confirmed at a dr appointment when I started getting checked for dialation
    Shani527

Answer by Shani527 at 9:56 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• Sometimes other people will notice the baby "drop" before you do. For you, you might feel some relief from heartburn and breathing is easier, and an increase in pressure on your bladder, but these might be quite subtle and someone else will see it before you even realize it's happened! :)
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 10:00 PM on Jun. 19, 2011