Could I be pregnant?

I had my last real period on April 21, so I am over 2 months late for my period. Although last month I had a very very light almost like spotting that was on and off for 3 days, and I had it like for a couple hours Sunday it went away and came back for a couple hours on Thursday. It's really starting to worry me. I have never missed before and my cycle is usually pretty regular. I have taken 2 hpt and they came back negative. I don't have all the symptoms of pregnancy but I do have things like afternoon nausea, tender breast, large bumps on the areola part of my breast, weird tightness in stomach ( just here recently), frequent headaches, and tiredness. I really don't know what to think. I just wanted to know what everyone else thinks it could be. Thanks alot!

daddysgirl199

Asked by daddysgirl199 at 9:57 PM on Jun. 19, 2011 in Pregnancy

• take a test ..goodluck
    sydney1026

Answer by sydney1026 at 9:58 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• I would take another test and go to your dr or health clinic for sure. Good luck!
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 10:08 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• I would call your dr and have them order a blood test. Sometimes you could be pregnant and it not show up on a HPT
    mommyof20507

Answer by mommyof20507 at 10:10 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• sounds like it... BUT there are a few things like diabetes and Anemia that can cause similar symptoms. ONLY way to know for sure is to go to the doctor.
    tasha94952

Answer by tasha94952 at 10:11 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• YOU SHOULD GO TO YOUR DOC. BUT IF YOU START GETTING TIERD AND SLEEPY AND YOUR BREAST ARE TENDER AND A LITTLE PAIN THAN MAYBE YOU ARE.
    THATS HOW I WOULD KNOW I WAS PREGNAT AND IT WOUDNT SHOW ON A PREGNACY TEST.
    29QUEEN

Answer by 29QUEEN at 10:25 PM on Jun. 19, 2011