ok i have an above ground vinyl pool..the water etc was great for weeks until about 2wks ago i shocked it and put in too much chlorine..now it is full or these fine white particles that are floating..when it settles at the bottle its almost like a dust bc when i go after it with the net it clouds...and the settles somewhere else it almost looks like sand in the bottom but its not! Can someone help me please lol..also my water tests out perfect now after i have let the high chlorine burn off its now in the ok rangeAnswer Question
Answer by attap5 at 10:06 PM on Jun. 19, 2011
Those dust bunny things are normal after shocking the pool. You need to vacuum now.
Answer by beeky at 6:56 AM on Jun. 20, 2011