• In the Spotlight:

how can i spice up my love life?

i want to surprise my husband one day and look the sexiest that i have ever looked.any ideas?

cowgrlunltd

Asked by cowgrlunltd at 8:03 PM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Relationships

• Hmmm lingerie?? AND stilletos! but it depends.. do you know if he would like the schoolgirl type or just his dress shirt with nothing else or something?
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 8:05 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• and try doing it in a diffrent way/ area of the house ( when the kids are asleep) try fish net guys love it
    Anonymous

• I agree with everything above but the fish nets. Look for some lingerie in his favorite color. My husband definitely has a preference as my collection will show. School girls...can't go wrong with that in my opinion. Good luck!!

Navymama

Answer by Navymama at 8:16 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• i have to say just a g string nothing else!!! lol dance 4 him in a very sexy way,play with him,kiss him all over n i mean all over good luck!!!
    Anonymous