Idk what this is.. but its not a normal thing

My period is due tomorrow but today at around 11:00 i wiped and had pinkish red blood. We are ttc so this kinda saddened me because i figured it was af coming early. So i wore a maxi pad. It is now 9:00 and i have 1 drop on the pad. Its only there when i wipe. Its pinkish red mucous when i wipe. I have never bled like this or this light while on my period. When i start it comes on strong. Maybe its late implantation bleeding? Has anyone experienced this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:06 PM on Jun. 19, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• If your period is due tomorrow try a test :) if it comes out negative and you don't get your period try in a few more days.
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 10:13 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• Go ahead and take a test. I hope you get your BFP!
    aquarianmom69

Answer by aquarianmom69 at 10:18 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• Sounds like IB to me :)
    MedicMommy

Answer by MedicMommy at 7:19 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• I think you should take a test being you never no...GL
    lockedtite

Answer by lockedtite at 5:15 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• Most likely just a little spotting before your period. It would normally be a little late for implantation bleeding. You can always test though. If you are a day before your period, it will likely show a positive if you are in fact pregnant.
    cypressandsage

Answer by cypressandsage at 12:24 PM on Jun. 25, 2011