Baby Name

I am uncertain on what to name my upcoming child. I like Kailynn Jesica Taylor && Brookelynn McKayla for a girl; && Blayze Mykal (Michael) && Beau Mayeson (Mason) for a boy. What do you ladies think? I dont know what i am having yet because i am only 9 weeks pregnant

Krysta69

Asked by Krysta69 at 8:06 PM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Any name you pick should be something you like. I don't personally care for the strange spellings. But they are nice names. You have a lot of time, so I wouldn't stress about it too much. :)
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 8:12 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Are those the way you are spelling them? The only reason I ask is because my name is spelled weird and it was a huge pain in the butt having to constantly explain how your name is pronounced and spelled. I suggest spelling it the most common way or name your child a name that isn't so common but still spelled right. I like the names you picked for your girls but not a fan of the boy names. Sorry, jmho.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 8:09 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Kailynn Jesica Taylor is my favorite.
    SummersMamma

Answer by SummersMamma at 8:10 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• im haveing a boy but if i was haveing a girl i like the name baylee nicole
    Anonymous

• I like the name Blaze but I agree about odd spellings. Do whatever makes you happy and don't worry about what anyone else says! You can also try looking up the meaning of names and find something really cool that way. I always wanted to make one of our boys middle name Crash but my hubby was too afraid they may try to live up to it.
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 8:41 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• I like the name brooklynn for a girl.. its very cute but a little overly popular at the moment and I love the name Blaise.. but I don't really care for the spelling. Congrats btw
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 8:43 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Slinkee, you crack me up! My husband says that is boys anyway. :)
    But kids tend to live up their names, so I think the names should mean something.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 8:44 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• For everyone commenting on how i spell the names. I just love exotic spellings. I have always named any animal of mine something different. Instead of Salem The cat mine was Sayem. I dont like original spellings. Too plain for me but thanks for all f your opinions. I greatly appreciate it

Krysta69

Answer by Krysta69 at 8:48 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Kailynn is really cute :-)
    sarahbell811

Answer by sarahbell811 at 9:57 PM on Dec. 12, 2008