How long does it normally take to get a reply back from applying to a group?

I applied for a group the yesturday morning and still havnt gotten an answer does that mean they rejected me?

MrsKey0129

Asked by MrsKey0129 at 10:13 PM on Jun. 19, 2011 in Just for Fun

• It all depends on the group owner/admins... some are good about checking the apps and making decision quickly, and others sometimes do not get to it right away. As a group owner and also an admin I CAN tell you that you will either get an acceptance message or a decline message from that group whenever they view their apps and make a decision. I hope that you hear on it soon....Good luck!!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 10:25 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• I would give it another day. Since it was a "holiday" weekend they might have gone camping or something over the weekend. wait until Monday night and then if no response write to the admin.
    SweetPea726

Answer by SweetPea726 at 2:28 AM on Jun. 20, 2011