I here people say .. that they got

there " period" i know its not actually there period but it was a regular flow like a period every month or some months then ended up finding out they were pregnant??.. anyone get that ? how did u end up finding out you were pregnant

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:21 PM on Jun. 19, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I never bled like that but a friend of mine thought she had her monthly period for the first 3 months of her pregnancy and delivered a healthy boy. It is possible
    aquarianmom69

Answer by aquarianmom69 at 10:33 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• For four months I thought I was having a lighter period than usual but I was actually pregnant with my now 7 1/2 month old. I had a baby and had just stopped breast feeding when the lighter periods started but then I noticed I was extremely tired. I have been fortunate to never have morning sickness with any of my 4 pregnancies just get so tired I can hardly stand it.
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 10:42 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• I knew a girl that was pregnant and for the first 5 months she had a "period" and she ended up having a accident and breaking her leg. That was when she found out she was even pregnant. And she had a totally healthy baby 4 months later.
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 11:08 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• my period didn't come when it was due, and the prior month my period was very short, but I was having unusal behavior which my body was reacting very quickly and I knew I was pregnant at 6 weeks.
    good luck to you!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 11:13 PM on Jun. 19, 2011