What do you do for

Your acne? Oily skin?

aquarianmom69

Asked by aquarianmom69 at 10:40 PM on Jun. 19, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I don't have acne but I do have oily skin.    All I do is cleanse and moisturise, anything more damages the skin.  Oily skin is a pain in the ass but it also delays the visible onset of aging.  People are shocked when they find out my age.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 10:52 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• I get a few bumps but nothing extreme BUT i do have extremely oily skin. What i have been using is Tea Tree 4-Piece Facial Skin-Care Regime — Blemished Skin from Sephora.
    http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P283518&categoryId=B70

it is a cleanser, toner, and a facial lotion that acts as a barrier so the oil takes longer to actually come thru. I definitely recommend it.
    alboston

Answer by alboston at 12:03 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• I use sea breeze cleaning pads, very good.
    Sarah961

Answer by Sarah961 at 2:00 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• I use dove
    rinamomof2

Answer by rinamomof2 at 11:26 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• Use a soap with tea tree oil. It's a natural antiseptic and will help keep your skin healthy (which is the best way to keep acne at bay). It's natural and gentle, so you can use it all the time, not just when you are having a breakout. Best treatment and prevention, period.
    cypressandsage

Answer by cypressandsage at 11:37 AM on Jun. 24, 2011