MIL is off her meds

For some unknown reason since I was about 2 months preggo, my MIL has turned into a b***h on wheels to say the least. She has called the cops on me 3 times, lying and sobbing to them telling them all kinds of stories (I attacked her, I messed with her car, I broke her tv) trying to have me arrested. She will start a fight with my husband and then flip it on me saying "its my fault their arguing" when Im in a completely different room. Whenever my husband stands up to her she says I'm controlling him and he just calls her childish and threatens to put her out. She takes my food, dishes, pots n pans and throws them in the garbage, just to see if she can get a rise out of me. I just go about my business-counting down the days until I move, and since I'm 9 months pregnant I don't need to be arguing with her, but its like shes freaking crazy she gets a high or something out of starting arguements. She likes to threaten me and call me nasty names, when I'm talking to my son she comes out of her room and rolls her eyes at me, I don't even bother to acknowledge her presence. I'm the bigger person a lot more mature so I just walk away but the woman is ridiculous. We're moving away in a month and she's bitter because she wanted my husband to support her and he refused, so of course thats my fault. Anyone else have a crazy lady for a MIL. The woman is unbelivable, even my family avoids her.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:50 PM on Jun. 19, 2011 in Relationships

• Good for you hun, pretty sure I'd be in jail lol. Hang in there. *hugs*
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 10:52 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• I had one but she died.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 10:56 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• Whatever meds she was on, she needs to be put back on. ASAP! I hope that things work out for you.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:51 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• My MIL isn't like that, shes the complete opposite. But my mother is like that. Since I got pregnant I became the easy target for her, just pay no mind...keep calm and move along.
    monstersmommy20

Answer by monstersmommy20 at 1:52 AM on Jun. 20, 2011