What would you do if....

What would you do if you thought your boy friend was cheating...

1) does calling another girl sexy...baby and princess count as cheating

2) asking a girl y she hasnt came over n telling her u miss her

3) lying about who she was dating and making reasons

4) keep saying if i was dont you think i would be getting pisted and leaving right now or dont you think I would be yelling... He said it about 5 times in 10 mins..

5) lying about when you talked to them

Am i just being stupid here...What do you girls think??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:04 PM on Jun. 19, 2011 in Relationships

• Trying to write out a letter what you know and how you feel and give it to him or sit him down and read it to him. Talk about what you think you both should go from this point on. Cheating is never easy but do not assume. My ex assumed it of me it wasn't true and it tore us apart. But you need to talk about how yo feel. Good luck!!!
    kimandeverrett

Answer by kimandeverrett at 11:11 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• get rid of him
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 11:11 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• Cheating
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 11:06 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• He certainly isn't being respectful to you and your feelings nor is he being truthful. It would make me wonder what else he was being dishonest about...BEWARE.
    zoomomto3

Answer by zoomomto3 at 11:06 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• He's CHEATING. Kick his ass to the curb, don't even waste your energy arguing with him honey, you've got better things to do with your time!
    Anonymous

• If he is not physically cheating he is thinking about it. There are two kinds of men the faithful ones and the not faithful ones. I have been married to the not faithful ones. If I had found out before I married them, then it would have saved me a lot of tears. The one I'm married to now didn't physically cheat, but I caught him on-line and then she called his phone and I answered. He promised he wouldn't do again, but I still don't trust him. There's a lot of good men out there. Do yourself a big favor and find one.
    irememberwhen59

Answer by irememberwhen59 at 11:45 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• Cheating! I'd be asking him some questions and I'd be prepared to kick him to the curb!
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 11:10 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• Well, just saying those things isn't cheating but he is being very suspicious and down right disrespectful! No man should call another women those names when he is in a relationship with someone! He could very well be cheating, sounds like he is at least hiding something!
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 11:13 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• my question to u is why do u bother
    hush84

Answer by hush84 at 11:13 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• Ask yourself this.. do you want to spend even one more moment of your time with a guy whos telling someone else shes sexy? Or a princess? & wtf? Calling her baby! Those endearments should be solely reserved for YOU! Stop wasting time on that douchebag and find someone who'll treat you like the sexy princess YOU are!
    Anonymous