Small prenatal vitamins?

So I'm a baby when it comes to taking pills. All of the prenatal vitamins I have tried are huge and I can't swallow them. I got the gummys, but i've been so nauseous I just can't stant the taste of them. So I was wondering if there was any prenatal vitamins out there that are small maybe like close to the size of an Aleve (that might sound crazy)?

Megan1213

Asked by Megan1213 at 11:16 PM on Jun. 19, 2011 in Pregnancy

• You may be able to get some that are easy to cut in half and take that way? Sorry I'm not much help.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 11:18 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• yes they make them, I was taking them for awhile I think it was from Wal-Mart , Life source, Life something sorry it has been awhile, but it should show you a pic on the side of the bottle as to the size of pill. Good luck
    Graciesmom528

Answer by Graciesmom528 at 11:28 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• ha i am so glad i was not the only person who wanted to know this! i actaully asked a family member who is a doc and he suggested seeing about taking it as a liquid{as they do little kids} i never got around to it, i just got over it and went back to taking the horseshoe pill btu you might wanna ask
    bamamommy2009

Answer by bamamommy2009 at 11:29 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• the smallest pernatals i found are the springvallys..but i do know there are over the counter prenatals that u can drink! i forget wat they are calld but u can find them at wal mart..oh and the expectas are very very small might b even smaller than alieve! but they r expensive..good luck and happy hunting..mayb ur ob will have samples
    rachel216

Answer by rachel216 at 11:29 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• I had the absolute worst time when i was pregnant with my daughter.. couldnt take iron or prenatals cuz of the size and taste i actually lost 25 pounds during pregnancy from not bein able to take them and not eating and all so a friend of mine who was also pregnant advised me to take flinstones vitamins ( the ones that say complete on the box) take two instead of one.. just chew them up and swallow! they helped alot and every dr visit my iron was perfect! my daughter is now 3 months and is perfect so try it! hope this helps :)
    carrientravisj1

Answer by carrientravisj1 at 1:14 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• yes they make them, they also make a liquid form; I would talk to your doctor or OB/GYN and see what they suggest
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 9:26 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• Ask your dr. but usually you can take 2 Flintstone vitamins.
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 10:08 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• I hate to say this but I will be 4 months tomorrow and I started taking my vitamins a week ago. I can only take the flintstone sour gummy vitamins. I was so sick the first three months I was hospitalized. I couldnt eat or drink and I even stopped urinating. When I went to the Dr. they told me the baby was fine and that they get what they need regardless because they take it from you. So if you cant take anything right now it may be ok because the baby is still getting it's nutrients... Hope this helps
    Kellie30271

Answer by Kellie30271 at 1:33 PM on Jun. 20, 2011