Anyone live in Victorville, Ca?

Do you like it? Do you live in a newer house community? How about elementary schools? Any good malls? things to do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:21 PM on Jun. 19, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I lived near there. Big mall :) I don't know about the schools though. There are lots of things to do though.
    VintageWife

Answer by VintageWife at 11:29 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• We almost moved there but the area isn't great. The schools are terrible even by California standards. We opted to move back to the Midwest. My cousin lives there she is stuck in her home she bought it at the height of the market and can't sell now. She has to send her kids to a private school and it isn't cheap or close.

Anonymous

• Oh yeah, I just remembered there was a HUGE teacher strike when we were there. There were literally hundreds of teachers on the highway picketing and stuff. It was crazy!

Anon...where did you move to instead?
    VintageWife

Answer by VintageWife at 12:43 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• We moved to Kansas low cost of living and we don't have to deal with the thick nasty brown pollution.
    Anonymous