Fathers day never again

my fiance and i have lived togethee for over a year now and the kids dad is not in the picture so they went with me picked out his gifts and this morning help me make him a super breakfast they go wake him up with the gifts and my daughter is only 3 so confussed she said your going to be my stepdaddy .my Fiance says im not your stepfather she felt soo rejected my older son 8yrs says open your presents come we breakfast for a King .Instead he picked an argument over a reservation so the kids are seeing this so i grabed the kids and said lets us eat breakfast .we all finished and the gifts were still ignored and on the floor unopened .he allways leaves to work early but today he stayed till the last min .me and the kids took the desert and ate it at my moms house.

hush84

Asked by hush84 at 11:26 PM on Jun. 19, 2011 in Relationships

• As you are kicking his ass to the curb, be sure to hand him a jar of Vaseline with a little piece of paper that says: THIS IS FOR THE STICK YOU HAVE UP YOUR ASS THAT IS OBVIOUSLY POKING THE STUPID PART OF YOUR BRAIN!

I'm sorry you guys had to go through that. You are much better off without him. Like the other mom said, the right one will come along and you know what, it will be when you are not looking or expecting it.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 12:23 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• Sounds like you need to find a different fiance.... Good Luck
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 11:33 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• Why is he your fiance if he isn't willing to be your children's stepfather?
    dmdblleb

Answer by dmdblleb at 11:42 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• :( *Hugs*
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 11:28 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• :( Aw, that's awful of him. Men can be so stupid.
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 11:31 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• Believe me, be patient and the perfect man will arrive.
    Alicia10-2-08

Answer by Alicia10-2-08 at 11:50 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• isn't this the same guy that swapped your DD's computer for a crappy one?? Sound's like you need to walk away! You've got kids, your a package deal.. if her doesn't want to treat the whole package with respect they he doesn't want the whole package. Bye Bye selfish dude!!

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 12:00 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• wow honey I'm sorry. If this were me I would take a long look at my relationship.
    glam.fairy

Answer by glam.fairy at 12:07 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• yes its was mean and uncalled for i mostly feel the worst for the kids because they were sooo excited they made cards for him at their daycare later when im telling my mom what had taken place she told my daughter not to feel bad that he is just mommys roomate for now and that he didnt deserve to be the stepdad of such wounderfull kids.
    hush84

Comment by hush84 (original poster) at 11:38 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• i posted this mornings event on face and his coworkers new what had taken place before his arival i changed my status to single and he went as low as to call my mom thinking she could convince me to change my mind but with his dumb excuse of im stressed well she handed to it to him for now he is a room that wont be there very long im sorry will not fix the damage that was done
    hush84

Comment by hush84 (original poster) at 11:44 PM on Jun. 19, 2011