36 weeks on Tuesday

I'll be 36 weeks pregnant on Tuesday. I've been having mild cramping kinda like a period and some diarrhea, feeling nauseous and lower back ache. I have a doctors appointment tomorrow for my 36 week check up and I plan to tell my doctor about it. But I was just curious what you all think? I didnt experience this with my first pregnancy.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:34 PM on Jun. 19, 2011 in Pregnancy

• It is always possible to experience cramping during pregnancy. I am having my 4th baby. Today, I had mild cramping pain that started in the stomach area and went around to my lower back. I laid down on my left side and then had to roll over to my right side when I was unable to stop the cramps. I had to drink some water before the cramping stopped. Do the cramps stop when you lay on your left or right side? or do they stop when you drink water or eat something?
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 12:32 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• not to scare u or anything but thats what i was going thru right before my water broke at 37 wks and 1 day.. Just like u said ck with the dr.. good luck to you ! congrats
    and btw my daughter is a very healthy & happy 5 month old ;)
    Emmajosmommy

Answer by Emmajosmommy at 8:18 AM on Jun. 20, 2011