Anyone live in Niceville, Florida?

My dh, dogs and I are going to be moving to Niceville, Florida for about 8 months in July/August and I was wondering who lives in that area or around there. I'd really like to know what that area is like. Good shopping, farmers markets. That kind of stuff.

dsadang

Asked by dsadang at 11:36 PM on Jun. 19, 2011 in Home & Garden

• I live in Bonifay, which is about 40 minutes east of Niceville. It's beautiful here. It hasn't rained like all summer, except for a few sprinkles here and there. You are welcome to email me and I will tell you more about the area and keep you updated on what is going on. Over this way (Redneckville USA) we have a lot of stuff. Next week is the Watermelon Festival, in October we have a Rodeo and parade, there are fairs in the fall. Destin has a lot of shopping including the outlet malls, which are pretty awesome. The beaches are the best I have ever been on in the Panhandle. Stay off of 98 during Spring Break because you will never get anywhere. Welcome to the Panhandle!
    attap5

Answer by attap5 at 10:52 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• Never heard of it.
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 11:27 PM on Jun. 20, 2011