How long does it take for baby to disappear?

Well after a miscarriage and your 3 months how long would it take for you go back to regular shape and there's no fetus no more?

Alimaya20

Asked by Alimaya20 at 11:40 PM on Jun. 19, 2011 in Health

• I would ask a doctor? I thankfully don't have personal experience with this, so I'm not sure at which point you would need a DnC to help rid your body of the contents or how long it takes naturally, but I would guess if no one on here can answer, you could call your local hospital and ask to speak with a nurse or dr who could give you the best advice.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 11:43 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• And *hugs*
    Kword

• When you miscarry, you dispel the fetus. When I miscarried, I hadn't gained much, less than 10 pounds, so not really sure about that part.
    marybeth927

Answer by marybeth927 at 11:44 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• I've had 3 miscarriages and after each I had to have a D&C. Have you seen your Dr. yet?
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 11:45 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• Yup i had D&C he didn't say exactly how long it take and not seeing Doctor until next week after the week coming up
    Alimaya20

Comment by Alimaya20 (original poster) at 11:49 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• Well the "baby" is gone then. As for getting your shape back, it much depends how much weight you gained and whether you exercise etc. Be careful what you eat and exercise regularly, it shouldn't take more than a few weeks unless you'd gained a heap of weight.
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 11:52 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• Gained like 9 pounds so it want take long was 2 months was twins but wasn't that big.
    Alimaya20

Comment by Alimaya20 (original poster) at 11:57 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• I'm sorry you're going through this. It won't take too long to get back in shape.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 12:15 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• hopefully
    Alimaya20

Comment by Alimaya20 (original poster) at 5:38 PM on Jun. 20, 2011