Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

How can I get the title to my car back?

Divorced (D.V.) I have original title and court docs stating the car is mine.
I live in Orange County. Can the County Sheriffs present him with the title for sign off?
OC gals? anyone know? thanks

Answer Question

Asked by tinyirish at 11:40 PM on Jun. 19, 2011 in Relationships

Level 1 (3 Credits)
Answers (2)
  • I would think this is more a matter for an attorney to answer. With the documents you have, they may be able to get it changed without him signing off. Get ahold of your attorney.

    Answer by LeJane at 11:48 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

  • Why does he need to sign off on it if it's not in his name? I'm not understanding.

    Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:16 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.