How do you get crayon off??

I need a great way to get crayon off base paint. I have used the magic erasers but it takes paint off the walls. any other idea??

Asked by Bytch_mom_08 at 12:55 PM on Jul. 12, 2008 in Home & Garden

• We use goo-gone.

Answer by ReneeK3 at 12:58 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• The Mr. Clean Magic Sponge is the BEST thing ever.. It works on sooo many things...Good Luck!

Answer by ohiomommy77 at 1:02 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• colgate toothpaste and elbow grease toothbrush

Answer by shannon401 at 1:04 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• The magic eraser works great, and so does baking soda, But I the magic eraser works better?

Answer by heatmac4 at 2:14 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• Yep Goo Gone on a rag, wipes off like nothing! I've wiped it from walls & painted wood! Simple!

Answer by DravensMama at 3:23 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• My walls have been colored on more than paper and magic eraser has taken everything off except permanent marker. And I learned toothpaste does that. Actually my wonderful 3 yr old that did the coloring discovered the toothpaste trick. Such fun.

Answer by minivanmommy at 6:20 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• I had a problem similar to this and problem and I called crayola-directly and they recommended WD-40 or dawn dish soap. PS I got a real cute little travel bag w/ cool stuff in it because I called them with my question.

Answer by Bogi at 7:59 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• Crayola's website has cleaning info for all of their products.

Answer by kaycee14 at 11:48 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• hi
    i have almost 4 year old twins and what seems to work for us the best? wipes!! :)

Answer by dawnyduper at 12:57 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• Goo Gone its works wonders on alot of things.... when my kids were toddlers crayons on the wall was their favorite past time.... didn't bother me much it was always the same spot and the goo gone wiped it a way ( buy the biggest

Answer by Smallstorm at 11:38 AM on Jul. 17, 2008