love life

im 34 weeks preggo. my husband loves to make love every night when he getts of work but i fell hug and nasty ieve45 pounds i dont want him see me with out clothes on in the light or dark. how can i fill sexy for him with felling fat

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:19 PM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Remember that it is your baby. That is a glorious thing and husbands seem to really love their pregnant wives. My husband tells me that I am more sexy to him pregnant because I am growing his children. :) Other than that I don't know what to tell you... it is just an uncomfortable time to be intimate.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 8:24 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• TRY GETTING SOME NICE LINGERIE. SOMETHING THAT WOULD MAKE YOU FEEL SEXY. SEE IF HE WILL PUT IN THE EXTRA WORK AND RUB YOU AND MAKE SURE YOU ARE COMPLETELY TURNED ON...
    OBVIOUSLY HE STILL THINKS YOUR SEXY IF HE IS STILL WANTIN GTO HAVE SEX. JUST TRY TO KEEP IN MIND THAT HE STILL WANTS YOU...BUT I WOULD DEFINITELY GET SOME NICE LINGERIE
    wifey334

Answer by wifey334 at 5:21 PM on Dec. 13, 2008