Tupperware

Does anybody sell Tupperware? If not I was thinking of having an online Tupperware party. Just let me know and I can invite you. I'll do an online party if only there are 10 or more people willing to join. The party can be open for 14 days so I can invite you and you can invite your friends.

dsadang

Asked by dsadang at 12:27 AM on Jun. 20, 2011 in Money & Work

• I used to sell. Unfortunately, I am no longer capable of having a job. I can hook you up to an excellent dealer. Just go to Tupperware.com/Michelle George or search for her when you get to the site. She's been selling almost 10 years, she's based in Buffalo, NY, and I know you'll be more than happy with her. I still have a lot of stock, but things I can use for gifts or in my own home in the future. But if you connect with Michelle, please feel free to invite me. And tell her, "Rosie sent me!"
    rosiemendo

Answer by rosiemendo at 8:40 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• I've met Michelle at a few local fairs that she's vendored in. She's a wonderful lady! Yep I live in a suburb of Buffalo =)
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 9:47 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• sure you can invite me. if you would like info on what I do, I would love to share the info with you before you decide on a home business. I love Tupperware...please let me know about party!! Thanks!!
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 10:25 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• I sell Tupperware if you're looking to have an online party or have any questions! Just PM me:)
    mrsjmomma

Answer by mrsjmomma at 12:22 AM on Jul. 28, 2011