Pro Life or Pro Choice?

Which one are you?

Have you been put in a situation where you thought you had one viewpoint, but it turned out to be another?

Asked by Gingerwheel at 1:00 AM on Jun. 20, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Pro-choice because I believe it is the woman's choice. Not the government's, not the religious right, not the individual walking down the street, not the father.

I do believe the mother should take the father's feelings into consideration unless he is her rapist or he walks out on her. BUT the final decision lies with her.

I think the choice should be made before having sex but we all know that isn't how the real world works.

It should have never been illegal in the first place and needs to remain legal now.

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 1:07 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• I'm pro MYOB.

Answer by Anonymous at 1:27 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• I'm pro choice...and I chose to keep my baby. My life, my choice. I should have no say in what others do with their bodies.

Answer by monstersmommy20 at 1:05 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• Pro women and men making their own choices for their bodies...and pro.. mind your own body
    which includes, BC, treatment, partners, place to live and yes, abortion.
    So, Pro Choice

Answer by Kaelansmom at 1:24 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• PRO choice, education from EARLY ages, protecting womens rights to privacy and confidentiality, not judginng others for the choices they make in regards to their reproductive selves, etc.

People need to mind their own business and think for themselves instead of everyone else.

Answer by sahmamax2 at 8:35 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• I am for life.

Answer by Sarah961 at 1:04 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• I am pro choice.

Answer by SeasideNative at 1:05 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

Answer by Tarrar at 2:32 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• I'm pro-choice.

Answer by beeky at 6:52 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• Pro-choice, pro-prevention.

Answer by anng.atlanta at 8:13 AM on Jun. 20, 2011